Thursday, May 21, 2009

Peter Black AM: Inappropriate comment of the day

Peter Black AM: Inappropriate comment of the day
My first ever Liberal vote was cast in the 1950s and I have felt - and shown - support in various ways even until now - not on every cause I may say - but I'd like to know why the flapping bird has three effective feathers in its RIGHT wing but only two in its Left; I suppose in flight it would go round in circles (anticlockwise - or some might say, leftwards?). Is this what all Lib Dems want the active logo to convey?
I am sending the remarks elsewhere, on facebook's refusal to recognise Welsh locations, to a group of Americans shortly to visit Wales, to educate them. I also write to cricketing authorities and journalists to correctly name the England & Wales (Test) cricket team!

1 comment:

Peter Black said...

Presumably the bird is designed that way because it is a 2D image